Blackbeard could not conjure a better skull than Lee Alexander McQueen. With an impeccable eye for fashion and a mastery of the fantastic, McQueen has touched millions, everywhere from the pompous street of Savile Row to the hipster block of Melrose, and from Prince Charles to Kate Moss. McQueen combined modern-day genius with Gothic aesthetic and brought the depths of the ocean to the runway. He violated the laws of civility by writing “I am a cunt” in the sleeve lining of a suit for Prince Charles and openly supporting Kate Moss during her coke scandal. Lee Alexander McQueen will never be forgotten. Let us celebrate his genius.
cha’s casa is your casa…
i love interior design. fashion. & food. there are a few other things i love in between the stated three, but we can go over those later. here, i invite you into my house...as simple as that.
ps. don't show up at my real house. thanks ;)
- Do you think Nelly was thinking Trump would run from president when he included him in country grammar.?• 2 years ago
- I can't with wedges. No matter how you style them…they are still MIDDLE OF THE MALL. They're like #whitegirlproblems gone really wrong.• 2 years ago
- I feel like this isn't real life…Donald Trump…seriously???• 2 years ago
- #ElChapo looks better with a mustache.• 2 years ago
- My uber is a horrible driver. If something happens... Ask @MaiAlAthel what to do with my belongings.• 2 years ago
- 1,626 hugs.