cha’s casa is your casa…
i love interior design. fashion. & food. there are a few other things i love in between the stated three, but we can go over those later. here, i invite you into my house...as simple as that.
ps. don't show up at my real house. thanks ;)
- Do you think Nelly was thinking Trump would run from president when he included him in country grammar.?• 1 year ago
- I can't with wedges. No matter how you style them…they are still MIDDLE OF THE MALL. They're like #whitegirlproblems gone really wrong.• 1 year ago
- I feel like this isn't real life…Donald Trump…seriously???• 1 year ago
- #ElChapo looks better with a mustache.• 1 year ago
- My uber is a horrible driver. If something happens... Ask @MaiAlAthel what to do with my belongings.• 2 years ago
- 1,623 hugs.
good things in life.
This is the first September, since I was 4 years old, that I am not in my first weeks of school. Usually during this time of the year, I am adjusting my schedule, trying to not have school on Mondays and Fridays, trying to make it fit my social calender (instead of the other way around). Clearly I am in a nostalgic mood. When I was studying in Boston, my right kidney and I, would spend hours at the Starbucks in the Cambridgeside Galleria. During these hours we should have been studying, socializing, or being productive, but instead we were simply enjoying each other, our surroundings, and our explicit time-wasting. With our magazines in tote, books on hand, and Blackberries at arms reach, we enjoyed the present like most cannot. Back then we would often say we wasted so much time there, but now I look back on it and on the contrary, I can honestly say it was definitely one of the good things in life. What makes your life good?
Note: Good company is essential when trying to accomplish this. The setting must also be appropriate. I have many times tried to duplicate this feeling, in other parts of the map, with other people…impossible. Like Laverne needs Shirley and Dolce needs Gabbana…I need my right kidney.